[mythtv-users] Need ivtv-kmdl-2.6.16-1.2107_FC4, I think

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 16:02:40 EDT 2006

stan wrote:
> If I'm understanding everyone I can't install the PVR-350 drivers right now.
> The driver kernel version number must match my kernel version, and the only
> driver kernel version available is 2096.
>
> Is there a way I can change my kernel to version 2096?  Yum upgrade takes me
> to 2107.  I don't mind reformatting and starting over.

The easy way is to do as Niels suggested and use smart package manager.
That way, you can visually view the available packages. Then, you can
pick the 2096 kernel and all the required kernel modules.

If you want to use yum, you can try this:

yum list all kernel*
or
yum list all kernel* | grep 2096

 Then, download the appropriate kernel  after you find your target.