[mythtv-users] libmysqlclient.so

James D jamesdtrance at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 14:37:25 EDT 2006

Brian,

  Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that, I'll try it as a plan B.
  Plan A is to get mythtv to work with libmysqlclient.so.14, I'm hoping someone on the list knows if this is possible and how to do it.
  Actually, my understanding is myth uses mysql via Qt, so perhaps its actually an issue of getting my Qt updated to use the latest mysql client lib. I'll go that route when I get home from work and post back the result.

  - James