[mythtv-users] Database out of sync

Jonathan Black jblack2 at smartertek.net
Mon May 8 13:13:54 EDT 2006

Alan,

I need to exercise my reading skills a little more. Sorry for the
earlier reply. But to clear the program guide database, just load
mythtv-setup (After you stop the backend), and delete your video source
(the entry for zap2it). Then readd it. Once you exit it, just run
mythfilldatabase and it should have cleared all the old data and
reentered new data.

Jonathan