[mythtv-users] MythTV on XBox - what universal remote control to use

Ross Shah shami_dude at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 23:43:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

I recently installed MythTV on an XBox frontend. I am
currently using the remote control that came with the
"XBox DVD Pack", but I am disappointed with the
limited number of "remote control" that it provides. I
have used the keybaord before to control the frontend
during playback, Live-TV, and I would like to get the
same functionality from the remote control (I am used
to the remote control that came with my Dish Network
DVR, and I like the various commands that it offers).

My question is, can I use a "universal remote control"
to with the XBox (so that I can use more commands)?
and what is the best one for this purpose?

Thanks