[mythtv-users] Purgeing previously recorded

Chris Moewes-Bystrom chris.moewes at gmail.com
Sun May 7 17:01:09 EDT 2006

I've lost some files including some of the shows I had recorded but
the system won't re-record them because it thinks it already did
(which it did, but the files got deleted). I've looked at oldrecorded
and at recordmatch, but neither of them seem to be how the system
tracks what is recorded (I delete something from it and it still said
the show was previously recorded). Is there any way to purge the
system of what it has previously recorded so it will record the same
shows again?

--
Christopher Moewes-Bystrom
www.moewes.com