[mythtv-users] [mythtv] mythcommflag taking all the cpu 0.19 svn revision 9806

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat May 6 23:32:35 EDT 2006

* On Sat May 06, 2006 at 10:38:28PM -0400, Khanh Tran wrote:
> Now I don't know what the problem is.  I removed those entries and I
> completely disabled mythcommflag jobs on the frontend/backend in
> question.  Xine still pauses, however not nearly as bad as when
> mythcommflag is running...

Are you sure you're using Xv output?  If you're having to do
video scaling in software and not hardware, that would slow down
your system quite a bit during playback.  Wouldn't explain mythcommflag
using all CPU when you have the JobQueue CPU setting at low, but
maybe that was due to mythcommflag trying to catch up to realtime
when using the ~realtime flagging in mythcommflag.

--
Chris