[mythtv-users] mythppv?

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:20:15 EDT 2006

Way on the back burner I have a project using
XQuery<http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery/>and some
Groovy <http://groovy.codehaus.org> code to extract and process the listings
from my DirecTV account and pump them into the database. The problem is that
the listings don't go very far into the future and I have a lot of things to
get done before I get back to this. I'd really like to have at least the
current and next day's listings for DTV PPV since it's much more work to
schedule a movie to record without listings. If/when I do get them going,
I'll probably provide some sort of webservice interface to share them with
others.

...Kevin