[mythtv-users] MythArchive has been added to svn - Please test

Daniel A. Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Fri May 5 00:55:46 EDT 2006

Paul Harrison wrote:
> I've just added to svn the first release of MythArchive which is a new
> plugin for myth that allow you create DVD's from your myth recordings.
> Its still a work in progress but is at a stage where I would like people
> to test it so I can get some feed back on what works and what doesn't.

I'm running svn v9859 and I installed MythArchive per the web page, but
I don't see the menu items. Which menu are they supposed to be on? And
does it matter which theme I use?

I do see this in the mythfrontend log:

2006-05-04 21:45:58.554 Inserting MythArchive initial database information.
2006-05-04 21:45:58.555 Upgrading to MythArchive schema version 1000

Daniel