[mythtv-users] NUV to DVD, at last!

Chris gchris at bellsouth.net
Thu May 4 14:37:30 EDT 2006

Cory Papenfuss wrote:
>  Not to pee in your pool, but I've seen dozens of these magic
> scripties come and go through the list.

>  I would like to humbly suggest...

Well I for one would like to suggest that I would much rather read a
well-documented description of a mythtv-users efforts to help himself
and others successfully create DVDs from Myth files than your
overbearing, self-serving, opinionated expression of "the one true way"
that works sometimes followed by geek-vomited command line hieroglyphics
with no explanation of what they accomplish.

But maybe that's just me.