[mythtv-users] PVR-150 Video Quality

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Wed May 3 14:51:22 UTC 2006

Does the picture look the same when you remote mount the mpeg2 file
via SAMBA and render it on another machine on the LAN, like an Windows box?

You need to see if the problem is in the mpeg file or in the video
card output.  Chances are the mpeg file is fine and its the video
card, the Linux driver settings, and/or the xorg.conf settings.

-- Mache