[mythtv-users] Video Display card recommendation

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:02:17 UTC 2006

On 5/2/06, Justin Hunt <beyonddeath at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...] The only problem is getting the 350 to work, which i gather
> is easier now days, but many people seem to still have problems.

Using Jarod's Guide and FC3, the output of my 350 system (my first
Myth setup) was pretty much plug'n'play.  Only issue was audio capture
on the input side (since fixed) which was on the input side and could
have just as easily happened on a 250/150/500.

Just another datapoint.

However, if you like to "stay current" with the Myth version (I'm
happy staying at my stable 0.18), you might be wary of the 350, as the
new interface won't work on it.  Allegedly you will still be able to
select the old interface, but I suspect that will go away eventually.