[mythtv-users] PVR-150 Video Quality

Chris Everest chriseverest at gmail.com
Wed May 3 04:53:45 UTC 2006

> On May 2, 2006, at 10:28 PM, Steven Murphy wrote:
>
> > I recently set up mythtv 0.19 (running on an FC5 machine) with a
> > PVR-150MCE.  The install went perfectly and everything seems to be
> > working well.  The only problem I have is with the quality of the
> > PVR-150 video both in live TV and in recordings.

I feel your pain.  I suffer from the same issue and I think that you will
just have to get used to it.  I have tried everything and I believe that
Brian's comment above is right on.  This is as good as it gets.

However, make sure that your broadcast type is right.  Mine has to be set to
bcast-cable not the hrc option.  This is the most common mistake I see and
there are other posts detailing this config. So search the posts....

Good Luck

--
Chris Everest