[mythtv-users] PVR-150 Video Quality

Ariel Mauricio Nunez Gomez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Wed May 3 04:53:41 UTC 2006

I just installed a PVR-150 (the cheapest one I found on newegg) today using
the myhtdora distro, with not so much luck. Many channels had this
audio/video timing difference, and video was rather slow on some of them.

I plugged the RCA output from my dvd player and things became much better,
audio and video were on sync, and the speed was really good. I've read a
little about tuners and channel settings configuration, maybe that's the
path I should follow to finish my mythtv setup.

If someone has better pointers about it, It'll be really nice.

Thanks.