[mythtv-users] Couple of issues in .19

Adam Bodnar ambodnar at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:02:24 UTC 2006

Anyone know how to fix these problems?

First problem:
Shows up on a frontend whenever trying to play an mp3 that is on backend.

Decoder error. DecoderMAD: Failed to open input. Error 5.

Files are located on an nfs mounted directory.

Second problem:
Flickering line above show's title and thumbnail in Watch Recordings.

I've looked thru the mailing list about this and only thing I've found is
someone suggesting deleting the thumbnails and regenerating them. The only
way I found I could do this was through mythweb and viewing the recorded
programs.

Anyone have any ideas about these issues?

Thanks.