[mythtv-users] I've broken cd ripping

dick at photoclerk.com dick at photoclerk.com
Tue May 2 03:07:06 UTC 2006

I upgraded to 0.19 when it came out and have built several front &
back-ends with it, all with success.  A couple of weeks ago I noticed that
cdripping was no longer working.

When I click on "Optical Disks->Import CD" I get a blank screen (just the
background image) that doesn't ever progress to the ripper screen.  I've
verified the hardware & media by successfully ripping with cdparanoia from
the command-line.  My configuration looks okay in the setup, but I can't
figure out why the dialog never comes up.  Any ideas?

thanks