[mythtv-users] atrpms repo available?

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 17:46:39 UTC 2006

I just (5/1) started an attempt at getting something from ATRPMS, I can hit
both the website as well use yum to download something (didn't actually
start the download but it did update the package list from ATRPMS and did a
dependencies check and such, so i'm guessing it's available now.

--Douglas Wagner