[mythtv-users] Scientific Atlanta 4200

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Mon May 1 17:07:26 UTC 2006

On 5/1/06, Munroe Sollog <msollog at gmail.com> wrote:
> ok so assuming I get standalone blaster do we know of a config file in
> existence for the afore mentioned cable box?

I don't remember which SA box I have, but I'm pretty sure it's the
4200.  Either way, the 8000 remote code, as listed on the LIRC site,
has been working for me.  I had the standard definition box (SA2300?)
and then went to the HD box (SA4200?) without changing my LIRC config:

http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/scientific_atlanta/AT8400

Chances are, this will work for your cable box.  I'm 99% sure I have
the same one.