[mythtv-users] How do I: Exact copy of one Xbox FE to another Xbox?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:16:10 UTC 2006

No, the hard drive I believe needs to be locked for the xbox to recognize.
So, locked it works in one unlocked it works in the other... If I remember
correctly.

"You're right, but I think finding two spare IDE connections in a
single PC is more work than doing the g4u copy."

Since G4U is a bootable CD it won't need a boot drive in the PC so just use
the primary controller if the CD isn't on it unplug what's in the pc and
plug in a spare cable with the 2 drives you want to copy/image to.

AJM,