[mythtv-users] Refreshing Zap2it's description data

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Mon May 1 04:48:46 UTC 2006

    > Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:48:37 -0400
    > From: "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>

    > > And if I don't want to depend on the information to become correct at
    > > the last moment (or if it won't ever become correct once downloaded
    > > incorrectly), is there a simple way of manually requesting -all- of
    > > the next 14 days' of listings?

    > Yes, but not automatically in 0.18.  And, in 0.19, "--refresh-all" is

Okay, so in 0.18, how would I do so?

[Bleah---I see an "#if 0" nopped-out option in mythfilldatabase in
0.18 called "--dd-grab-all".  Is this the only way?  I'd rather not
have to recompile it (since my 0.18 was a package, not compiled, and
I'd rather not risk compiling just that program in an environment that
might not match the packaged binaries); is there some other way to do
this?  Nopping this out just to protect Zap2it is a bit obnoxious, and
I'm glad (I hope) it was fixed in 0.19---there are absolutely legitimate
reasons to want to get all 14 days without making the user recompile.]