[mythtv-users] On-Demand TV

Ian Jackson ianjackson at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 31 03:12:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I do the same the same sort of thing with azeures. It works great, but not terribly "girlfriend" friendly. It's easy to kludge together applications to download and use rss feeds. However most solutions I have seen (or use) are not remote friendly. They do not have a mythfront end. When you think of on-demand service, (or say, Mythvideo) it's remote friendly. I suppose what I'm thinking of is a front-end like Mythvideo, tied to a back that can be configured for any number of services or providers (sort of like XML-TV).

Ian