[mythtv-users] return to live tv from pause

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 16:11:48 UTC 2006

On Mar 30, 2006, at 09.59, Timothy Waters wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I didn't mean start playing the
> pause buffer, I meant return to the broadcast as it's being broadcast.

As in skip to the end of the ring buffer, or disable the ring buffer?
Because at the moment, there is no way to deactivate the ring-buffer.
There was a huge flame war on it earlier in the list (search the
archives). Also, deactivating the ring-buffer would break some parts
of MythTV, such as the ability to have a front-end separate from the
back-end.