[mythtv-users] ivtv 0.4.4 audio buzz/static on PVR-250 tuner input

Eric Amundsen eric_amundsen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 03:37:19 UTC 2006

I've been hunting around for few days and can't solve this.  I recently upgraded to MythTV for ubuntu (svn20060212) and along with that ivtv 0.4.4.

Running Linux ubuntu 2.6.12-10-386 #1 Sat Mar 11 16:13:17 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux

My problem is that on reboot I have no sound on my PVR-250.  I discovered this

ivtvctl -v input=7,output=1

Which brings my sound back, but there is a staticy buzz on most channels.  I didn't have this problem before (running for over a year on the same card).  Anyone have any suggestions for me?  It's rather irratating actually.