[mythtv-users] preset tuner channel to 3, but always tunes to channel 4

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:21:05 UTC 2006

I have two a PVR-150 that I am using with my digital cable box. I have it
configured to preset tuner to channel 3, which I have verified in the
database. The problem is that it always tunes to channel 4 which picks up
only static from the digital cable box. To troubleshoot I unset the change
channel program and preset tuner channel and verified that it can actually
tune channel 3. I also tried setting the preset tuner channel to other
channels and still it always tunes to channel 4. Any ideas?

--
Rob Anderson
riznob at gmail.com