[mythtv-users] upgrading xebian mythtv from 0.18 to 0.19 website down!?!

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:40:34 UTC 2006

I am still trying to find out how to upgrade my Mythfrontend on Xebian
from 0.18 to 0.19.

I have found this page listed on the wiki:

http://mythfrontend.topcities.com/

It seems to be down. It also seems to have a reboot.xml file that
allows the xbox to reboot to the dash (handy!). Does anyone have a
cache (google doesn't have one past the main page), or does anyone
know how to upgrade from 0.18 to 0.19 without destroying my familys
life?

thanks in advance,
david