[mythtv-users] ATI 9100igp (Pundit-R) as HDTV frontend?

mrwester mrwester at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 04:18:10 UTC 2006

Hi-

I spent a few hrs googling, but am not finding anything definitive.  I'm
contemplating breaking up a fe/be Mythtv system that has AMD2900 and fx5200
for HDTV playback over DVI and putting the backend into the garage.  I've
got a pundit-r that I know can't do HDTV with a Celeron D 2.6 ghz.  Could it
do HDTV with a pentium 4 3.2? or is the ATI 9100IGP just underpowered for
the task?  Anyone have it working before I spend $ on a new processor just
to find out?  Thanks,

Mike