[mythtv-users] Myth's display resolution running at high res but monitor at another res

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:25:55 UTC 2006

I recently upgraded to 0.19, and configured both a 1080i and 480p
resolution.  I boot in 480p, and run the frontend in this res.  But,
what the frontend loads it appears to load at 1080i, but displayed on
480p.  I only see a very small section of the screen.  If I remove
1080i as a possible resolution, it displays correctly.

How could an unused but available resolution effect Myth's display?
Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Mike