[mythtv-users] Problems setting up input connections on Hauppauge PVR-150

Craig Hagerman craighagerman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 04:24:04 UTC 2006

On 3/28/06, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:
> Kichigai Mentat wrote:

Thanks for the input, advice and explanations. I have it working now.
All settings are on Tuner and I had it scan for channels. I was a bit
worried that it still throws up a screen of those errors like this:

Card 0 (type ) is set to start on channel 2, which does not exist.

But I DID change the starting channel and it had scanned everything.
So I did the mythfilldatabase, started up the backend, then frontend
... and it works just fine. I don't know where those errors are coming
from - something stored in the database from my previously incorrect
config perhaps? Anyway the frontend is working correctly now. Many
thanks,

Craig