[mythtv-users] MythVideo Listings

Rob Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:16:57 UTC 2006

Last night, I successfully imported a DVD, but neither MythVideo or MythWeb
will list the new entry.  I can view the vob file on the system (ls -l
/myth/dvds), but but unable to get either plugin to acknowledge the new
imported DVD.  There are other vob files in the same directory that are
being correctly displayed in both plugins, so I don't think it's a
configuration issue.

Outside of trying to re-import the DVD, does anyone have any idea how this
occurred, or what to do to resolve the problem?

OS FC3, Myth 0.18.1, kernel 2.6.12.3

--
-Rob

As seen on bash.org:
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there
should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't
we just take the safety labels off of everything and let
the problem solve itself?