[mythtv-users] Skip doesn't work in 0.19

Jeremy Fergason jeremy_fergason at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 01:37:10 UTC 2006

All,

I have been having something of a strange problem with skipping in MythTV 0.19

Basically what happens is when I hit skip while watching a recording that has been flagged for commercials (or when an auto-skip happens) the skip occurs but after that you can't exit from the recording, pause, ff, rw, or anything.  When the program finishes and it goes back to the main screen everyting seems to be back to normal.  If I start a new program up I can use all the functions again until I try to do another skip then the same thing happens.

I've tried to debug the problem myself but am currently at a lost as to what the problem might be.  No log entries are created when this happen and I can't seem to find any error messages anywhere.  I am using te atrpms 0.19 0225 version. with a PVR-350 and the tv-out feature of the PVR-350 is enabled.

I would really appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Jeremy