[mythtv-users] PVR-350 cannot play .avi ?

Damian OHara damian at cognoscente.uk.com
Sun Mar 26 18:41:35 UTC 2006

Hi All,

All set up abut no ability to play divx avi files. Get the "I set that
directory path, and when I go to "Watch Videos", it sees my .AVI file.
When I select it, it says "Loading <filename>", but never does anything.
I have mythvideo installed" thing.
Have added the essential codecs from the mplayer website (into
/usr/local/lib/codecs/ and also a copy into /usr/lib/codecs) but to no
avail.
I'm using latest FC4 kernel, 0.19 mythtv and the X framebuffer
(ivtvdev_drv.o) as per my previous post.
Anyone got past this ?

Thanks,
Damian