[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR350 PAL TV-OUT FC5

Mark Emery emerym at citymax.org
Sun Mar 26 18:27:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

Anyone got a PVR-350 working with TV-Out in PAL?  Yes I've seen the
notes about PVR-350 TV-Out support being dropped soon.  I'd had problems
with my two video cards & TV-Out since FC3 so thought I'd go for a
PVR-350. What a bad move!

I've got MythTV installed from yum and ivtv from source.  TV capture is
working okay, but TV-Out isn't.  I get two yellow lines with the TV
connected to the composite output of the card.   ivtvctl -l 1 or ivtvctl
-l 0 only switched between a black screen and the bars.

If someone in the UK does have it working, would they mind sharing their
modprobe.conf?

Thanks,
Mark