[mythtv-users] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S, Is there a CI module for this card?

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Sun Mar 26 10:00:37 UTC 2006

> From: "Herman Gerritsen" <lfsmailing at gmail.com>
> Subject: [mythtv-users] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S,    Is there a CI
>         module for this card?
> To: "Mythtv users" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>
> Hi there,
yes there is, I do use exactly the same card you mention. This card also is
the same as K-ONE systems card. You can use theirs. I do happen to have 2 of
them, 1 of which I don't need anymore. On sale for 45,00. I also do have a
Aston CAM which works for Dutch Canal Digitaal under Myth. On sale for 65,00

Henk Schoneveld
Hoogland/Amersfoort/Netherlands