[mythtv-users] Ninemsn tv_grab_au problem with Prime?

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 00:11:05 UTC 2006

Thanks Michael. Making the names a bit less specific seems to have fixed my
problem.

On an unrelated matter, is the detailed information ever updated after it is
initially downloaded? I can see that if the title changes, then it is always
updated - but I imagine you don't download every detailed page every time. I
have seen the wrong subtitle entered and then corrected at a later date (in
particular, the same subtitle 2 weeks in a row and the second one was
changed to a new episode). This could cause the second one to be missed if
they are detected as duplicates. I have also seen numerous shows that
initially have very generic information, that is updated as the date
approaches.

Maybe it would be worth downloading the new day and tomorrow (which I
believe is the way the US guide data is downloaded). The main problem with
this is it would almost double the bandwidth usage.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

Thanks again for your help.

Matthew.