[mythtv-users] Oldrecorded question

Justin Kim justinlkim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:30:11 UTC 2006

I had some problem upgrading to 0.19 and had to manually move over
some data from my .18 db.

To get things working, I had to manually set some data (mainly in the
oldrecorded table). While things seem to work, I'm a little concerned
because I don't fully understand the changes I made (changing
recstatus to -3 and duplicate to 1) and left one column empty where
0.19 is entering data (rectyoe).

Can anyone fill me in on what possible values mythtv will insert into
the following columns and what they mean?

rectype
duplicate
recstatus
reactivate
generic

Also, if anyone could point me to more general datbase schema
document, I'd be very grateful.  The mythtv.org wiki has some
information, but it isn't very complete.

Thanks!