[mythtv-users] Ninemsn tv_grab_au problem with Prime?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sat Mar 25 12:17:58 UTC 2006

Michael Smith wrote:
>>>I'm not getting any data for Prime (Seven) for Thursday and Friday next week
>>>with the ninemsn tv_grab_au script.
>>
>>[trim]
>>

>>>Is anyone else having this problem?
>>

>>Me too.
>>
>>In Canberra Prime data ends 6am 30 Mar (Thu), other channels end 6am 1 Apr (Sat).
>

> They might have changed the column heading again. Used to annoy the hell
> out of me until I made the channel keys match as substrings a few
> version back; Here's my conf file (yes, I'm in Canberra too):
>
> $conf = {
>    'TZ' => '',
>    'services' => [
>      {
>        'name' => 'free',
>        'region' => 'ACT',
>        'regionid' => '126'
>      }
>    ],
>    'slow' => 1
> };
> $channels = {
>    'ABC' => 'act-abc',
>    'ABC2' => 'act-abc2',
>    'PRIME' => 'act-prime',
>    'SBS EASTERN' => 'act-sbs',
>    'CAPITAL' => 'act-capital',
>    'WIN' => 'act-win'
> };
>
> So as long as "PRIME" stays in the name I'm fine --- my listing go until
> next Saturday. If you've got something more detailed than "PRIME" then
> I'd suggest trimming it down (the Prime and Win headings seem to be the
>   worst).
>
> Michael.

I have a similar rule with "'PRIME' =>" yet cached.pl has no program
data at all for prime. The data in the database is what was fetched
until two days ago.

The channel is titled
	Prime Southern, Canberra/Wollongong/Sth Coast
which is close to what it used to be for a while.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>
	attach .zip as .dat