[mythtv-users] Ninemsn tv_grab_au problem with Prime?

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Sat Mar 25 10:38:40 UTC 2006

>>I'm not getting any data for Prime (Seven) for Thursday and Friday next week
>>with the ninemsn tv_grab_au script.
>
> [trim]
>
>>Is anyone else having this problem?
>

> Me too.
>
> In Canberra Prime data ends 6am 30 Mar (Thu), other channels end 6am 1 Apr (Sat).

They might have changed the column heading again. Used to annoy the hell
out of me until I made the channel keys match as substrings a few
version back; Here's my conf file (yes, I'm in Canberra too):

$conf = {
   'TZ' => '',
   'services' => [
     {
       'name' => 'free',
       'region' => 'ACT',
       'regionid' => '126'
     }
   ],
   'slow' => 1
};
$channels = {
   'ABC' => 'act-abc',
   'ABC2' => 'act-abc2',
   'PRIME' => 'act-prime',
   'SBS EASTERN' => 'act-sbs',
   'CAPITAL' => 'act-capital',
   'WIN' => 'act-win'
};

So as long as "PRIME" stays in the name I'm fine --- my listing go until
next Saturday. If you've got something more detailed than "PRIME" then
I'd suggest trimming it down (the Prime and Win headings seem to be the
  worst).

Michael.