[mythtv-users] no audio on recordings

Garth Benedict shrkbait at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:46:50 UTC 2006

On my FC3/rpms system I notice about half the time I get no sound on my
playbacks.  I can post the error when I get home.  It is something about the
alsa pcm in use.  The odd thing is that if I bring up the menu and choose
'Play from', then the audio always works without fail.  Whether 'From
bookmark', or 'From beginning'.  Odd.