[mythtv-users] mythtranscode not working

Eric Amundsen eric_amundsen at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 21:11:10 UTC 2006

I had a power outage a couple of days ago and my mythtv programs table in mysql got currupted.  Long story shoft - I backed up my db, uninstalled mythtv, reinstalled, restored my db and everything looked fine.  Since then, however, mythtranscode does not work.  It doesn't give my any error message or anything, just goes away for a couple of seconds and then returns (when run from the command line).  Any suggestions of my next step?

Linux ubuntu 2.6.12-10-386
Mythtv 0.18.1-5 (breezy)