[mythtv-users] OT: RAID array lost upgrading from FC4 --> FC5

John Andersen jsamyth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 05:23:16 UTC 2006

On 3/23/06, vamythguy <vamythguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I actually started with SuSE over a year ago.  If SuSE could over me the
> ease of FC / ATrpms / Jarod's Guide - I'd consider it.  Can it?

It did for me.
But then I don't have a problem compiling, and I found the official
Myth docs more than adequate.  There were two items that
needed attention for SuSE, and they were ivtv related, not
myth.  At this point in time I think SuSE is by far the most
robust distro, and I've tried most of them out there.

I run two backends, and three front ends, one of which is on
a laptop.  SuSE just works.