[mythtv-users] Audio Stutter during playback

John Westlund john.westlund at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 02:59:03 UTC 2006

I found all the settings - thanks! After playing around with all of
them I wasn't able to affect the stuttering at all. In fact it
stuttered exactly the same way and at the exact same time in the
recording I was watching. That's leading me to think that perhaps its
something that's occuring at record time and in a part of the mpeg
now.

Any thoughts or ideas on debugging this if it is in fact a
recording-time issue. I'm playing around with some of my audio
encoding settings for my next recording which is starting in a couple
minutes.