[mythtv-users] Compelling drop-in replacement for PVR-350?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Thu Mar 23 22:29:26 UTC 2006

Chris Farris wrote:
> AFAIK, they are only dropping direct support for the PVR350 in mythTV
> itself. The ivtv-fb method of watching TV will still be supported.
*sigh*  I don't think anyone has officially declared that any support
for the PVR-350 is being dropped.  If anything, it is likely to get
stale because there isn't anyone in a position to maintain it.  What
this effectively means is probably not clear but I think it is a bit of
a misstatement for people here to keep declaring that support is being
dropped as if Isaac announced it on the website.

Kevin