[mythtv-users] 'Watch Recordings' list vary spaced out - do I need to get a new theme.

Ben Edwards (lists) lists at videonetwork.org
Thu Mar 23 20:54:11 UTC 2006

Been having some luck changing font sizes in themes.xml but still have
some layout issues.  When I go into Watch Recordings I could fit twice
as many listings in, there is a lot off space under each program entry.
Is there any way of reducing the 'cell height'?

I am now using a 19" LCD monitor, maybe I need to choose a theme
specially designed with this is mind, as it is possible to fit a lot
more into on the screen?

Regards,
Ben