[mythtv-users] knoppmyth or mythdora

Joshua Luckner jluckner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:29:10 UTC 2006

So for those of us new to the Linux/myth game... has there ever been a
debate as to which is the better path to go down.  I want to get going using
Myth and learning Linux and trying to get to the point of playing with Myth
along with the semblance of a life I try to keep isn't working.

So bring forth the flood gates... Knoppmyth or Mythdora or quit whining ya
damn M$ baby and get it working (I really have tried to give it the free
time I have available... it's just not that much)