[mythtv-users] Previous Recordings missing after mysqld lockup MythTv 0.19, FC4.

Ryan Hadley ryan at jocose.net
Wed Mar 22 20:04:24 UTC 2006

If mysql crashes, chances are the myisam files need fixed, just like a
filesystem often needs fixed if things aren't properly flushed before
being shutdown.

1.  Shutdown mythfrontend/mythbackend
2.  Shutdown mysql
3.  cd /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg (usually located there... you might
need to do a little hunting on your system... or "slocate mythconverg")
4.  myisamchk -r *.MYI
5.  Start mysql
6.  Start mythbackend/mythfrontend

And hopefully it's all back.