[mythtv-users] IR Blaster and Dish Network

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Mar 22 19:21:56 UTC 2006

OK, OK. I'm an IDIOT (again).

I had two scripts with the same name in different places.

(I was cheating to save going in to the setup to change the channel
changing script. I was using "/bin/true" to make the composite input
work and, being very lazy, was just re-naming the scripts to that,
stupid I know, and shortcuts are how we get into trouble).

The MyBlaster script does *not* require LIRC.

A thousand pardons, and a contribution in your name will be made to
the Bill Gates Foundation :-)

Thanks for the pointer, looks like a very well-made device