[mythtv-users] cx88-dvb won't load

Mark Johannessen mfjlaw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:30:07 UTC 2006

Yes - I am now up and running - PVR 350, HD3000 and lirc all are
working with no load errors.  I can record atsc, control mplayer using
the Hauppauge remote, and the HD3000 seems to load properly with the
/dev/dvb/ directory properly populated.  Now onto setting up Mythtv...

I'm kind of worried now after reading a recent post that the PVR350
will no longer be supported ... about a month or so ago when I bought
the PVR350 it seemed that the consensus was that was the best card to
get for an HD/SD backend using an HD3000 for the HD content and the
PVR 350 for the SD content.

Mark