[mythtv-users] 0.19 and MythBurn/mythtvburn

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 13:28:54 UTC 2006

>    Anyone know if there's a version of MythBurn compatible with 0.19?  I was
> going to give it a try but I can't find the source.  Also, the mythtvburn
> scripts, which I was getting /somewhere/ with, haven't seemingly been updated.

The latest download is via cvs. Check here:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=119692

Mythburn is what you want (not mythburn2 or mythburn-ui or mytharchive). But I have
to warn you that they did not work 100% out of the box for me (on gentoo). I had to
do a little tweaking to get them to work at all.

John