[mythtv-users] Slow remote frontend in 0.19

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Mar 22 09:44:01 UTC 2006

   Since upgrading to 0.19, I've noticed that a no. of operations (e.g.,
schedule guide or list recordings) seem to take a long time to come up on my
FC4 main PC frontend (FC3 backend).  It wasn't the case before, and actually
isn't a big issue as I rarely access it that way, but it'd be nice to fix.

   There're no noticeable network/CPU oddities on either box.  I seem to
recall seeing a thread like this before, but I can't find it now!

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature