[mythtv-users] Cut 'n Paste recordings overlap?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Mar 22 10:05:47 UTC 2006

I've recorded a series of programs and as the way of broadcasters I've got
the end of one on the beginning of the next recording.

Is there a simple way to fix this problem. Can I just 'dd' a chunk off the
front of the one file and 'cat' it onto the end of the other and then
rebuild the framelist so I can edit it for adverts?

The idea is to put these few programs onto DVD backup and I don't want to
be searching through a pile to find the last 2 minutes on another disk!!

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks