[mythtv-users] anyone is using debian packages and mythweb?

come se fosse antani antani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:54:28 UTC 2006

Hi all.
I'm not able to use the mythweb plugin, with the debian packages 0.19
from marillat.
I get an 500 error and I'm pretty sure that the problem are even
related with the .htaccess (removing that file avoids the 500 error
and I get the listing of the mythweb dir) or with uninstalled modules
for apache.
in my apache2 dir I've php modules and rewrite module activated
(mods-enabled dir).
I modified the .htaccess specifyng the digest authentication (creating
the correct file with htdigest) and the db settings.

Can anyone share his htaccess or help me?
I attach my .htaccess

thanks
--
keep in mind the power of antani